Item Number: SNR-PHOTOSHOP
Technology Integration: Media Arts, Visual Arts
Technology Skill: Graphics, Photo Editing
Program: Photoshop CC
Photoshop Lesson Plans: Teacher Guide, Printable Student Workbook, Paperless Worksheets, Review Questions, Extension Activities
Handouts and Assessment Tools: TechnoPhotoshop Parent Letter, TechnoPhotoshop Certificate, Summary of Skills Checklist, Photography Tips
Samples: Sample Photos, Sample Scrapbook Web Gallery, Sample Scrapbook PDF Presentation, Sample Contact Sheet
Session 1: Digital Photographs
Learn about digital photography. Gather photographs to use in a scrapbook.
Session 2: Filtering Fun
Explore filter options. Create a fun-looking page by warping edited images.
Session 3: Classic Touch Ups
Retouch a photo to correct common problems. Apply layer styles to image.
Session 4: Recolor the World
Recolor a photo to create artistic effects. Use brush strokes to add flair.
Session 5: I Cannot Believe my Eyes
Combine photos to create an unreal scene. Decorate the image with shapes.
Session 6: Be Creative
Apply skills to produce a scrapbook page. Bend text on a path. Tips support creativity.
Session 7: Digital Scrapbook
Select a scrapbook option. Share scrapbook with friends.
Optional Photoshop Lesson Plans
- Blurring the Background: Trace an object and apply a blur filter.
- Crop a Picture into a Shape or Word: Use a shape or stencil to crop a photo.
- Color One Part of a Grayscale Picture: Paint over a photo to recolor an area.
- In Jail: Combine images to make it appear as if a person is in jail.
- Lost City of Atlantis: Superimpose images to create a fantasy scene.
- Create a Reflection: Duplicate, flip, and distort images to make a reflection.
- Word Cloud: Fill a shape with text.