Do you accept purchase orders?
Yes, we do accept purchase orders. To make a purchase, visit the Store. Add the item(s) into your cart and proceed through the checkout. Select Purchase Order as the method of payment and type in the P.O. number. Once the order has been submitted you must provide a copy of the document to TechnoKids. The order will not be released until the P.O. is received.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-905-631-9113
- Mail: TechnoKids Inc., 447 Kerr Street, Oakville, ON L6K 3C2, Canada
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept VISA and MasterCard.
Do you accept checks?
Yes, we do accept checks. Complete the Order Form and then mail the document and check to TechnoKids Inc., 447 Kerr Street, Oakville, ON L6K 3C2, Canada.
Why is my credit card being rejected?
There are many possible reasons for a credit card not being accepted:
- The card has expired.
- You have reached or exceeded your credit limit.
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit.
- A computer at either end of the transaction is having technical problems.
- TechnoKids Inc. is a Canadian company. If you are located outside of Canada and you are using a school credit card, restrictions by the school district may prohibit international orders. This can usually be resolved by contacting the credit card company.
- Multiple online purchases in the same day may have flagged your credit card as a security risk by the credit card company.