Item Number: JNR-TRIVIA
Technology Integration: Geography, History, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies
Technology Skill: Data Management
Program: Google, Google Forms, Google Sheets
Google Forms Quiz: TechnoTrivia Teacher Guide, Printable Student Workbook, Paperless Worksheets, Extension Activities
Handouts and Assessment Tools: TechnoTrivia Parent Letter, TechnoTrivia Certificate, TechnoTrivia Skill Summary, TechnoTrivia Marking Sheet, Quiz Score Sheet
Google Forms Quiz Samples: Brain Game, Biography Quiz, Country Quiz, Author Quiz
View Sample Quiz
Assignment 1: Play the Brain Game
Gain an understanding of a trivia quiz by taking the Wacky Animal Quiz. Answer questions.
Assignment 2: Create a Quiz About Your Country
Make a quiz in Google Forms to learn how to build questions and an answer key.
Assignment 3: Plan Your Trivia Quiz
Organize ideas for a trivia quiz using a planning sheet.
Assignment 4: Design a Trivia Quiz
Build a trivia quiz with a variety of question types using Google Forms.
Assignment 5: Complete the Trivia Quiz Checklist
Use a checklist to review the trivia quiz. Make edits based on assessment.
Assignment 6: Host a Trivia Time Event
Host a trivia event. Select a method for people to complete the trivia quiz.
Assignment 7: Be A Know It All
Test knowledge by taking trivia quizzes. Reflect upon the experience.
Assignment 8: Study Trivia Quiz Responses
Study trivia quiz responses. Answer questions about data.
Optional Fun Google Forms Quiz Activities
- Make the Quiz a Battle of the Brains: Sort spreadsheet data. Declare a champion.
- Collaborate to Build a Trivia Game: Each member builds questions for a category.
- Create a Pick Your Own Ending Story: Use a quiz to make a story with optional endings.
- Ask a Question About a Video Clip: Test people's observation or listening skills with a video.
- Ask a Short Answer Question: Manually grade responses. Release the scores.