Learn sequencing, debugging, and other basic coding concepts.
Robotics and Coding for Beginners
Create your own coding adventures.
- Develop Computational Thinking
Sequence commands to control a robot's movement.
- Hands-on Learning
Discover coding concepts.
- Quick Start Guide
Robot is simple to use. Once you charge the unit, students are ready to learn.
- No Computer Required
The robot is easy to program. No additional hardware or software is required.
Robotics Kit for Kids
Jump start an interest in programming and robotics with the Matatalab Lite STEM kit.
- Sequence commands to control actions
- Break down a problem into steps
- Test and debug code
- Collaborate with peers throughout the coding process
- Ignite an interest in programming and robotics
- Troubleshoot simple hardware problems
- Apply problem solving strategies
- Develop computational thinking skills
- Improve logical thinking
- Use correct terminology