- Build Self-Esteem: Use the All About Me activities to have students reflect upon what makes them special. By recognizing characteristics that make them unique, students develop a sense of self-worth.
- Learn about Students: Use the All About Me activities to get to know your students. Discover their strengths, goals, likes, and personal interests. This is a fun way for students to tell you about themselves. Use this information to support learning.
- Develop Friendships: Use the All About Me activities to help students recognize others in the class that have similar interests. This can become a starting point for fostering relationships among students.
- Build a Sense of Community: Use the All About Me activities to have students learn about one another. By sharing personal details students form a connection with one another.
- Develop Oral Communication Skills: Use the All About Me activities to have students practice public speaking and active listening.
TechnoKids’ TechnoMe technology project integrates an All About Me unit of study with technology.