TechnoJourney internet activities have been recently revised, with new and improved lessons for elementary and middle school grades. The Internet is constantly changing and so are TechnoKids projects! TechnoJourney is a fun introduction to the Internet and it has just been completely updated. Have your students become Internet savvy with TechnoKids authentic online experiences.
- internet safety
- digital citizenship
- research skills
- copyright awareness
- e-mail etiquette
TechnoJourney teaches these concepts and more with fun, engaging activities. Students travel the Internet with a passport in hand. Choose a destination: Visitor’s Center, e-Library, e-Media Center, e-Playground, e-Mail Depot, or e-Cafe. At each stop students explore the sites, complete activities, and receive a stamp in their passport. This online expedition allows students to discover the wonders online as they learn the importance of responsible digital citizenship.
Learning objectives achieved in TechnoJourney internet activities include:
- demonstrate responsible, ethical, and safe behavior
- use search strategies to locate online resources
- bookmark web pages and organize them in a folder
- assess trustworthiness of web-based information
- watch educational and entertaining videos
- play online games, listen to music, view webcams
- communicate with e-mail using netiquette
- prevent cyberbullying
- communicate using chat
- evaluate forms of social media
When you order TechnoJourney you receive a teacher guide, digital student worksheets, and customizable resources. Additional materials such as an Internet map, Internet passport, Internet citizenship card, assessment tools, and enrichment activities support learning.
Transform your students into Internet experts with TechnoJourney internet activities!