TechnoKids is going to be at Bett London. It is the world’s largest education show. We hope to see you there!
Did you know? BETT London is the ideal place to discover current products, trends, and resources. Not only does this showcase have more than 600 education technology companies exhibiting, but there is also a global presence. Exhibitors are from over 123 countries. TechnoKids is a Canadian company and we are happy to jump across the pond for a visit!
In preparing students for the future, schools need creative digital solutions, cutting-edge technology tools, and ready-made teaching resources. TechnoKids has the solution. We offer instructional materials that integrate digital literacy into curriculum using project-based learning.
TechnoKids has over 40 technology projects for your students. Do they want to learn about AI? TechnoBot AI, our all new artificial intelligence curriculum, might be just what you need. Are your students interested in programming? TechnoRace, TechnoCode, TechnoHTML5 or TechnoPython will all spark an interest in computer science and coding. Or, are you looking for integrated technology projects for Google? TechnoEarth might be just what you need. Plus, we also have fun activities for younger children.
Get ready! You don’t want to miss out on Bett London March 29 – 31, 2023.
About Bett 2023
Bett London themes for 2023 reflect the changing needs of education. They prioritize staying tuned in to state-of-the-art technologies. The conference themes are:
- Leadership: develop sustainable digital strategies
- Inclusion: address equity and equality
- Skills: help students develop critical skills for the future of work
- Wellbeing: engage student voices
- Futures: champion emerging technologies
- Innovation: foster collaboration and creativity
The great news is that TechnoKids’ technology projects align closely with the BETT London themes. Our instructional materials:
- build technology skills for careers of the future
- support differentiated learning through a variety of activities and assessment tools
- develop essential digital literacy skills in a way that is fun and meaningful for kids
- provide integrated curriculum that allows students to select their own topics of interest
- focus on STEM competencies
- embed team and co-operative group work in creative projects
Bett Online Content
Even if you cannot attend, keep up to date by subscribing to Bett’s newsletter and check out featured content at Bett’s Community Hub. Read Bett’s digital content about the latest research in EdTech, future-scaping, making the classroom more inclusive, and lots more by leaders and creative voices in technology education.
TechnoKids has been a creator of innovative technology projects since 1993. We look forward to sharing our digital literacy and coding curriculum with you. See you soon!