You can create a web gallery in Photoshop CC. This feature requires Bridge from Creative Cloud. You also need to download the Adobe Output Module and follow the installation instructions posted on the Adobe support site. The web gallery automatically creates a web page with a slide show of images that are ready to post to the Internet.
NOTE: This post is outdated. Adobe Bridge can no longer create a web photo gallery. Refer to the blog article, Make a Lightroom Web Photo Gallery for updated instructions.
- Place photos you want to include in the web gallery into a folder.
- Open Adobe Photoshop CC.
- From the File menu, click Browse in Bridge.
- In the FOLDERS panel, locate your folder from step 1.
- Thumbnails of the photos will appear in the CONTENT panel. Select the photos (hold the SHIFT key to select more than one). The photos appear in the PREVIEW panel.
- From the Window menu, select Workspace – Output.
- From the OUTPUT panel, select Web Gallery.
- Select a template: click the Template arrow to select an option. If there are options on the Style arrow, select a style.
- Click Preview in Browser to see what the template will look like.
- Close the browser tab and return to Bridge to try another.
- Add site information in the RIGHT pane and set the appearance.
- Scroll to the bottom of the pane to view the Create Gallery pane.
- Select the Save Location.
- Click Save. When the Create Gallery window appears, click OK.
- Go to where the web gallery is saved. Open the folder. Double click the index.html file to view it.
More fun ideas for middle and high school students using Photoshop CC are included in the TechnoPhotoshop CC technology project. In this project, students learn photo editing techniques. They apply their skills to make scrapbook pages.