Item Number: PRI-PAINTER
Technology Integration: Visual Arts
Technology Skill: Graphics
Program: Microsoft Office, Paint
Digital Art Projects Lessons: Teacher Guide, Printable Student Workbook, Paperless Worksheets, Review Questions, Extension Activities
Handouts and Assessment Tools: TechnoPainter Parent Letter, TechnoPainter Certificate, Summary of Skills Checklist
Digital Art for Beginners Samples and Templates: Sample Artwork, Coloring Pages Folder, Frames Folder, Paint Template, Finish It Template, Magnify It Template, Award Template, Edit It Template
Session 1: Draw It!
Create artwork with a digital pencil, eraser, and paint bucket.
Session 2: Type It!
Develop basic keyboard skills. Create art using student name as the subject.
Session 3: Paint It!
Discover brush styles. Paint a rainbow and a happy picture with a big smile.
Session 4: Shape It!
Produce a geometric design using shapes with different outlines and fills.
Session 5: Frame It!
Create your own picture frame by combining digital art tools.
Session 6: Create It!
Create a picture for the frame. Celebrate with an Awesome Artist award.
Optional Digital Art Projects
- Color It: Fill the picture with color.
- Finish It: Follow directions to complete the painting.
- Magnify It: Use the magnifier to edit the picture.
- Construct It: Combine shapes to build objects.
- Erase It: Create artwork using the eraser.
- Edit It: Fix the mistake in the drawing.
- Celebrate It: Showcase student work.