Item Number: SNR-WONDERLAND
Technology Integration: Business Studies, Language Arts, Math, Science
Technology Skill: Database, Desktop Publishing, Graphics, Internet, Presentation, Spreadsheet, Word Processing
Program: Access, Excel, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word
Microsoft Office Lessons: Teacher Guide, Printable Student Workbook, Paperless Worksheets, Extension Activities
Handouts and Assessment Tools: TechnoWonderland Parent Letter, TechnoWonderland Certificate, Summary of Skills Checklist, Poster Checklist, Poster Marking Sheet, Animal Placard Checklist, Animal Placard Marking Sheet, Survey Marking Sheet, Video Checklist, Video Marking Sheet, Invitation Checklist, Invitation Marking Sheet
Microsoft Office Lesson Plan Samples and Templates: Sample Publications, Report Template, Map Template, Attractions Folder, Wonderland Database (database includes 50 fun and unique park attractions)
Session 1: Create an Amusement Park
Promote amusement park rides, exhibits, and shows with a poster in Word.
Session 2: Research an Animal Exhibit
Research animal facts and create placards, in Word, that will inform visitors.
Session 3: Survey a New Attraction
Conduct a survey to increase visitor traffic. Graph and analyze results in Excel.
Session 4: Advertise a New Attraction
Create an electronic bulletin board. Publicize a new attraction using PowerPoint.
Session 5: Invite Guests to an Event
Use Publisher to create an invitation to an exclusive event.
Session 6: Analyze Amusement Park Data
Use Access to make corporate decisions about rides, exhibits, and events.
Optional Microsoft Office Lessons
- Amusement Park Map: Use symbols and text to make a park map.
- View the Animal Exhibit: Design a poster with SmartArt graphics.
- Park Attractions Photo Album: Use PowerPoint to create a photo album.
- Analyze Visitor Traffic: Calculate and graph with formulas.
- Amusement Park Sign: Use Word to create a sign.
- Make a Voucher: Use Publisher to design a coupon.
- Generate a Calendar: Create a calendar using Publisher.
- Use a Query to Report Height Restrictions: Generate a query and a report.