Item Number: JNR-TRIVIA
Technology Integration: Geography, History, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies
Technology Skill: Data Management
Program: Google Apps, Google Forms, Google Sheets
Includes: How to Make a Quiz in Google Forms - Lessons for Grades 4 and Up | TechnoTrivia Teacher Guide, Printable Student Workbook, Paperless Worksheets, Extension Activities, TechnoTrivia Parent Letter, TechnoTrivia Certificate, TechnoTrivia Skill Summary, TechnoTrivia Marking Sheet, Brain Game Sample, Biography Quiz Sample, Country Quiz Sample, Author Quiz Sample, Quiz Score Sheet
View Sample Quiz
Assignment 1: Play the Brain Game
Gain an understanding of a trivia quiz by taking the Wacky Animal Quiz. Answer questions.
Assignment 2: Create a Quiz About Your Country
Make a quiz in Google Forms to learn how to build questions and an answer key.
Assignment 3: Plan Your Trivia Quiz
Organize ideas for a trivia quiz using a planning sheet.
Assignment 4: Design a Trivia Quiz
Build a trivia quiz with a variety of question types using Google Forms.
Assignment 5: Complete the Trivia Quiz Checklist
Use a checklist to review the trivia quiz. Make edits based on assessment.
Assignment 6: Host a Trivia Time Event
Host a trivia event. Select a method for people to complete the trivia quiz.
Assignment 7: Be A Know It All
Test knowledge by taking trivia quizzes. Reflect upon the experience.
Assignment 8: Study Trivia Quiz Responses
Study trivia quiz responses. Answer questions about data.
Optional Fun Google Forms Activities for Quizzes
- Make the Quiz a Battle of the Brains: Sort spreadsheet data to declare a champion.
- Collaborate to Build a Trivia Game: Each member builds questions for a category.
- Create a Pick Your Own Ending Story: Use a quiz to make a story with optional endings.
- Ask a Question About a Video Clip: Test people's observation or listening skills with a video.
- Ask a Short Answer Question: Manually grade responses and release the scores.